Wednesday, November 12, 2008

drugs and guns:

10 failed attempts ....10 failed dreams.....all of 21 now..its been 7yrs since ive been sucked into this world of fancy dreams and illusions of big money.....
in the dark ....unpredictable.....confidential underbelly of the indian crime world.........its always been the survival of the fittest...............
coming from a family of broken relationships and extreme financial crisis its not an option.but a necessity for me to start a earning a living at the age of 14...still remember that day when my first "employer" had offered me my very first "job".....that day i had realised ...........i could earn 10 times more than most graduates of the time.......it was the beginning of a new page....in my life........that after my introduction to this ..."business"has seen the best of what money can get and the thoughts of living with the worst of conscience ..constantly stabbing at the back of my head..............

next : my first job.......a roller coaster....of drug induced hallucinations and a handful of cash

No comments: